Job: Clinical Psychologist - San Jose
|Active since||09-09-2016||Job category||Health Care - Mental|
|Location||San Jose, CA||Level||Management|
|Educational level||Master / Post-Graduate / ...||Employment type||-|
Interested in transforming lives through better behavioral health care?
More than 50 million Americans suffer from a behavioral health condition such as depression, anxiety, or substance abuse, and the current health care system is failing too many of them. The result is avoidable suffering for people and their families — plus billions in avoidable costs.
At Lyra, we believe that convenient access to high-quality behavioral health care is critical to solving this problem. We believe the entire journey needs to be rethought - including making getting care easy and convenient. This is not an easy task, so we’ve assembled the best minds in data science, engineering, product, and behavioral health care. We strive to foster a culture where cross-functional teams collaborate to solve difficult problems, push one another to do their best work, and celebrate the wins along the way.
As a Clinical Psychologist for Lyra Clinical Associates, you will be a key clinical contributor to innovating Lyra’s care model: a technology-enabled, team-based, behavioral health solution for employer populations. You will provide excellent, evidence-based treatment and deliver feedback and support to a community of exceptional clinicians.
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapy via various communication channels (in-person, video, chat)
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking
- Contribute to team-based, systems-thinking: develop standard operating procedures, documentation, guidelines for the care we provide/facilitate
- Contribute to the development of high quality clinical protocols
- Assist in developing and delivering programmatic content and psycho-education “groups” for our employer customers
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with other clinicians, team members, providers, and employer partners
- Adhere to standards of service operations, documentation and privacy at all times
- Provide clinical backup support to Lyra's client support team in cases involving clients with elevated levels of distress or clinical need
- Participate in 2-3 hours of supervision or consultation per week
- Commit to Lyra’s process of continuous improvement to yourself, Lyra’s innovative product and service offerings, and your fellow team members
- Inform product and feature improvements based on client feedback and care outcomes
What it means to work at a technology startup:
- Fast-paced environment - We move quickly to evolve tools, protocols based on data so we need people who are comfortable with constant change and improvement.
- Dynamic roles - You’ll be expected to care for patients and go beyond by contributing to protocols, providing feedback for the product, and thinking critically about our care model. Unlike larger companies, we are building the company from the ground up so we don’t have a lot of established process.
- High expectations - We are a small team looking to make a huge impact so we expect dedication and positive collaboration from every team member.
- PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology
- Current active license in the State of California
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent training in solution-focused, goal-oriented, evidence-based therapy
- Flexibility to work at multiple sites in person and via video - including on-site at employer partner campuses
- Agility: you flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven performance: you’ve excelled in roles with constantly evolving responsibilities
- Eagerness to integrate innovative techniques and technology into clinical practice
- Commitment to transforming the behavioral health system with Lyra
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Health Care - Mental
|Industry / Industries||
Medical / Health
|Keywords||psychologist, behavioral health|