Job: Clinical Social Worker / Client Care Navigation
|Active since||23-12-2016||Job category||Health Care - Mental|
|Educational level||Master / Post-Graduate / ...||Employment type||-|
Interested in transforming lives through better behavioral health care?
More than 50 million Americans suffer from a behavioral health condition such as depression, anxiety, or substance abuse, and the current health care system is failing too many of them. The result is avoidable suffering for patients and their families — plus billions in avoidable costs.
At Lyra, we believe that convenient access to high-quality behavioral health care is critical to solving this problem. We believe the entire patient journey needs to be rethought - including making getting care easy and convenient. This is not an easy task, so we’ve assembled the best minds in data science, engineering, product, and behavioral health care to work on this problem. We strive to foster a culture where cross-functional teams collaborate to solve difficult problems, push and support one another to do their best work, and celebrate their wins along the way.
The Clinical Social Worker will manage the matching and referral process of getting our clients to great providers. This role is the lynchpin of our client service team, interacting in a collaborative manner with data science, engineering, product, and our clinicians. Above all, this specialist in client care navigation will be committed to ensuring that both clients and providers have an outstanding experience with Lyra.
- Use Lyra’s proprietary matching software to match clients to the best providers based on each individual client’s specific needs and preferences
- Effectively and professionally communicate with clients throughout process via email, phone, text
- Consult with clinical directors on client needs and treatment options
- Coordinate with providers around referred client cases via email, phone, text
- Interview providers to help determine quality of fit on behalf of clients
- Continuously improve Lyra’s provider data
- Creatively troubleshoot roadblocks to offering personalized, high quality clinical care for our clients
- Adhere to standards of service operations, documentation and privacy at all times
- Collaborate proactively and effectively with multi-functional team members
- Providing feedback and advice on product/technology/service improvements
- Commit to Lyra’s process of continuous improvement to yourself, Lyra’s product and service offering, and your fellow team members
- Fast-paced environment - We move quickly to evolve tools, protocols based on data so we need people who are comfortable with constant change, feedback, and improvement.
- Dynamic roles - You’ll be expected to care for patients and go beyond by contributing to protocols, providing feedback for the product, and thinking critically about our care model. Unlike larger companies, we are building the company from the ground up so we don’t have a lot of established process.
- High expectations - We are a small team looking to make a huge impact so we expect dedication and positive collaboration from every team member.
- Master’s degree in clinical social work
- Past experience in navigating the mental health system: case management, patient advocacy, or utilization management in a setting of evidence-based mental health care delivery
- Comfortable in amorphous environments and with constantly evolving responsibilities
- Agility: you flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven performance: you’ve excelled in roles with constantly evolving responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Perseverance: you’re not satisfied until you get an answer
- Thoroughness: you’re detail-oriented
- Time management: you efficiently move through a to-do list
- Tech Savvy: you easily navigate new systems
- Research: you quickly navigate the internet to gather information
- Eagerness to learn: you’re excited to work in digital health within a start-up
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Health Care - Mental
|Industry / Industries||
Medical / Health
|Keywords||clinical social worker, behavioral health|