Job: Front End Engineering Lead
|Active since||23-06-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Location||Burlingame||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||-|
We’re looking for exceptional engineering candidates to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Take the charge on building and improving our React-based application.
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality
- Lead large cross-platform projects across web and mobile experiences.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Understand the ins and outs of developing HTML5 and single-page web applications across multiple clients on desktops and mobile.
- Experience working with scalable REST APIs. Bonus points if you’ve actually built some.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
The role is located in Burlingame, CA, near San Francisco Airport. No part-time or remote candidates will be considered, and local candidates are strongly preferenced.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
Medical / Health