Job: Senior Software Engineer
|Active since||21-07-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||-|
We’re working to transform millions of lives through better behavioral health care. That means building products that are accessible through a wide variety of devices and deliver robust, responsible, and delightful user experiences.
We’re looking for exceptional engineering candidates to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing, developing and deploying core product functionality
- Implement and maintain our AWS deployment infrastructure.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development and deployment.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise or consumer web applications using Spring and Java.
- Experience in developing and deploying multi-tenant web applications.
- Experience building scalable REST APIs.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
The role is located in Burlingame, CA, near San Francisco Airport. No part-time or remote candidates will be considered, and local candidates are strongly preferenced.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
|Keywords||java, software engineer, spring, architecture, full stack, server|