Job: Software Engineer & Aspiring Data Scientist
|Active since||16-07-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||-|
We’re working to transform millions of lives through better behavioral health care. That means building products that are accessible through a wide variety of devices and deliver robust, responsible, and delightful user experiences.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer with front-end experience who is looking to leap into the world of data science.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- Solid grasp of algorithms
- Experience building scalable REST APIs
- React experience is a bonus
- Elasticsearch experience is a bonus
What we do care about:
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field
- How you build software. We expect you to be familiar with MVC architectures, front-end build processes, tools, unit testing, etc.
- You’re a self-starter and a quick study. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
- Your high standards and judgment on what matters. We appreciate people who want to excel at everything, but who know how to prioritize must-haves over nice-to-haves.
- Your desire to make a difference in people’s health and well-being. We all care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives, and we hope you do too!
The role is located in Burlingame, CA, near San Francisco Airport. No part-time or remote candidates will be considered, and local candidates are strongly preferenced.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||